3D terrain data software
Types of charts containing topographic data that fully and accurately represent information are increasingly important for territorial land management, research, scientific investigations, economic planning, design and construction of economic facilities, transportation, pipelines,…
The application of the geographic information system in the field of construction planning will help innovate and improve the efficiency of design, and is an effective tool for departments, branches and local authorities in managing urban development planned marketing. However, up to now, the National Geographic Information System has not really been the foundation for all industries, including urban management planning. Therefore, developing geographic information systems, digitizing charts and collecting information in Vietnam is highly potential.
Introducing 3D terrain data software
The solution provides the world’s highest accurate 3D data and maps. The product is considered to be a good choice for affordable aerial photography and ground surveying while maintaining satisfactory accuracy.
- Applicable to a wide range of areas requiring highly accurate data, provided to individuals, companies or organizations that require map data
- Help innovating, improving design efficiency, be an effective tool for departments, branches and local authorities in urban development management according to planning
- Opening up a potential field in developing geographic information systems, digitizing charts, and collecting information in Vietnam.
- Global soil spatial data analysis with 5m resolution
- Analyze 3D data in metropolitan areas with 0.5m enhanced resolution and multidimensional brightness
- Possessing secondary altitude accuracy redefines a new standard for satellite-based altitude data.
Advantages of the software
- Data can be collected in large quantities
- Quality of data is well managed, processed and adjusted
- Easily access and analyze data from many different sources and types
- Synthesize many different types of data at once for analysis and quickly create a new composite data class
- The AW3D has been enhanced to 0.5m resolution with innovative multidimensional brightness that makes it possible to produce extremely accurate digital height modeling, while sub-high-precision accuracy redefines focus. New standard for satellite-based altitude data.
Why should you choose AW3D terrain data software?
- Products created by JAXA – Space Exploration Agency in Japan, RESTEC – Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan and DNT DATA – one of the largest IT service companies in the world.
- AW3D is the world’s first 5-meter-resolution 3D map that covers all regions of the globe, including Antarctica.
- The software has been widely used in more than 800 projects in about 100 countries
- Rated as the solution that provides the highest precision 3D maps and data in the world.