WE BRING GREAT VALUE
FSI PACS FEATURES
- Build a shared data store, connect multiple data sources, standardize and visualize data with high speed, optimal cost, and high data security.
- Unlimited storage capacity can be up to 10-20 years depending on the storage needs of the unit.
- The system is compatible with a wide range of DICOM imaging devices.
- Full features for standard DICOM image viewer.
- Integrated image viewer of microscope devices such as Application of Open Layer technology (Commonly used in GIS and Google Maps) allowing users to display many different layers from many different sources at the same time.
- The software supports and responds well on all Mobile, Tablet and PC devices on all versions.
- The FSI PACS medical image storage and transmission system easily integrates with the unit’s current systems (HIS, LIS, RIS, EMR, PACS, …) without interrupting operations.
- Fully compatible with advanced analytics, machine learning and medical artificial intelligence technologies to assist doctors in making quick and accurate diagnoses.
OUR SUPPLY METHODS
WHY CHOOSE FSI
Voice of our customers
As a reliable partner of more than 5,500 customers who are large organizations, businesses and corporations nationwide, FSI believes that customer satisfaction is the truest measure of our success.