Handwriting recognition and extraction technology H-IONE
Every company must manually input handwriting form from sources including card registration form, birth certificate, land registration, … for archiving. That might generate problems:
- Spend a lot of time and money on organizing and managing the data entry department
- The input process easily occurs errors when entering in large quantities
- Information may be lost or breached during data entry
Introduction of H-IONE technology
H-IONE technology is a handwriting alphanumeric recognition technology. H-IONE is often used in identifying information from document forms. On such type of documents, some information is filled in by hand at fixed positions (declaration form, registration form, quiz, questionnaire, …)
- Handwriting number recognition
- Identify a discrete or continuous handwritten letter
- Recognize loose or contiguous handwritten text
- Handwriting partition: Handwriting subdivision, giving regions of handwritten words and their identifiers
- Document verification (ID removal, red book, passport, driver’s license, …)
Benefits of the H-IONE technology
- Identifying and separating digital / handwriting information automatically saves time inputting
- Input data normalization eliminates errors when entering manually
- Save the cost of hiring human resources for manual data processing
- Solve the problem of forgery of documents and papers; Longevity for records, traditional documents.
- Improving information security and safety: Ensuring transparency in information authentication
- Enhancing experience: using AI to dissolve information to automatically fill in registration forms according to each business, helping to shorten waiting times and procedures for customers.
- Application of OCR technology: reading and extracting information on papers, automating user filling process, shortening input time, minimizing errors
- High recognition ability: recognize handwritten digital information fields with 98% accuracy, handwriting recognition 90% accuracy
- Using Deep learning: allows high-precision advanced automatic correction
- Using machine learning: recognizing print on image documents, separating necessary information fields on text, form form.
- Support for natural language processing: Vietnamese handwriting, numbers, recognition of letters in boxes, recognition of discrete handwriting in squares according to form forms, recognition of a word in a handwritten immediately, …
Why choose FSI’s H-IONE technology ?
- H-IONE is researched and developed by a team of graduate technologists in Russia
- H-IONE, which is used frequently in FSI’s handwritten alphanumeric projects, helps the technology improve accuracy through use.
- H-IONE is provided by FSI – The company has more than 13 years of experience in the field of digitalization, digital transformation, helping customers feel secure when deploying.