Information security solutions
What information should be kept confidential?
- Customer information: This seems to be the most valuable asset of each unit and that is why customer data is the type of information that needs to be protected first.
- Partner & Supply Chain Information: In some industries, having good quality and affordable suppliers is sometimes the key to winning a business. If this data gets into the hands of competitors, it means that businesses will lose their competitive advantage.
- Employee information: Human resources factor is an important factor of the business, especially information of senior officials is not disclosed.
- Strategy & product info coming soon: In a country where copyright is not as focused as Vietnam, it is very easy to steal ideas & products. So, a good unit product that gets duplicated is a serious problem
- Other business secrets: For some industries or in each unit, there will be its own “secrets that make up the brand”. All of those types of data are paramount to confidentiality.
Threats to information security
After identifying critical information that needs to be protected, the entity should evaluate possible data breaches. There are many threats, attack to enterprise data such as:
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in the application (Website, Mobile, App, Software, …)
- Injecting and spreading malicious code / virus into corporate networks
- Stealing data
- Prevent targeted attacks from the outside into the internal network
- Insert malicious code, virus into software, tools
Information security solutions for businesses
- Building information security policy: This is an effective risk reduction step that many businesses often ignore. This policy includes the terms, rules, and decentralization of data sharing – access that employees must comply with to ensure the security of business information.
- UTM multi-purpose firewall solution (Web filtering, anti-virus, spam filtering, application and user monitoring service portals …): protects users in accessing the Internet with full application control features , prevent threats
- End-to-end security solutions: prevent malicious code and viruses from entering endpoints, as well as apply policies to control which documents are allowed to be sent out.
- Anti-intrusion and denial of service attack (DDoS) solution
- Solution encryption and secure transmission
- Malware monitoring and analysis solution
Information security solution benefits
- Avoid hacking products, antivirus through the network environment
- Reduces system downtime through early identification of potential security threats and failures, for early responses
- Raise security awareness and stay ahead of security
- Minimize costs and loss of revenue due to system downtime by early detection of errors and security risks before they happen
- Improve cost of equity
Why choose FSI’s information security solution ?
- FSI IT service provider with over 13 years of experience
- Providing security solutions from firms such as Cisco Systems, F5, Juniper, Symantec, McAfee, …
- Achieved ISO 27001: 2013 information security and information security standards and ISO 9001: 2015 quality management certificate
- Consulting suitable solutions to help save costs and optimize efficiency