Purpose of collecting personal information:
This website is managed by FSI Technology Development and Trading Investment Joint Stock Company. When each customer visits this website, the website will automatically save the IP address along with the domain name. We also use audit tools like “cookies” and other similar technologies. A cookie account will store data that the website server sends to the client’s browser when the customer visits the website, using this function will help us to support and understand the needs and tastes of the website. customers when accessing our website.
Scope of using information:
- Customer support when buying FSI Company’s products
- Answering customer questions.
- Provide customers with information about services, solutions and latest software versions & updates on our Website
- Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Conduct promotional activities related to FSI products and services.
For the purposes mentioned above, our company will consider sharing information with FSI’s partner companies in Vietnam or abroad. Information may be shared with third parties that we believe will fulfill the goals outlined above. However, in this case, we will try to ensure the recipient cannot take advantage of the customer’s information to perform purposes other than those we have set out to the extent permitted by customers, we will also make sure they will not use this information for unauthorized purposes. Information is only disclosed to third parties in special cases when required by law or authorized authorities. In particular, we do not rent out or sell customer information to any third party (unless it relates to our need to sell all of our assets or business as mentioned).
Time to store information:
Personal data of customers will be stored until there is a request to cancel. Remaining in all cases personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the server system of FSI. In addition, FSI may retain certain information related to your account in FSI’s archives, including information for analytical purposes as well as to ensure integrity. in record keeping. How long FSI retains customer information depends on the purpose of FSI’s collection and use of the information.
People or organizations that may have access to confidential information
- FSI and departments involved in the support and performance of consumer contracts.
- FSI’s partner companyA third party that FSI trusts will fulfill its set out goals in collecting personal information about users or third parties when there is a need to sell all of our assets or business as stated. counter.
- In case of legal requirements: The company is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information to customers upon request from judicial agencies, including: Procuracy, courts, police investigation related to certain law violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to compromise the personal information of customers.
Address of the unit that collects and manages the information
FSI Trading Investment and Technology Development Joint Stock Company
- Contact address: 11th floor, CTM building, 139 Cau Giay, Quy Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
- Email: email@example.com
- For questions about the collection and processing of information related to individual consumers, customers can contact via Hotline: 0904.805.255
Methods and tools for users to access and correct their personal data on FSI’s systems
You have the right to ask us to allow you to access or correct or delete your personal information, or if you have any questions about the FSI personal information terms, please Send e-mail to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to confidentiality of customer information:
When customers submit personal information to us, the customer has agreed to the terms that we outlined above. We pledge that the information that the customer has provided us will be kept confidential and used for the maximum benefit of the customer. FSI will endeavor to ensure client information is kept confidential.