Servers and storage systems
Being a trusted partner of many giant multinational companies such as: Cisco UCS, Dell, IBM, HP, Oracle, … FSI provides IT infrastructure solutions: professional server and storage systems for customers, meeting each demand. user separate.
One of the biggest challenges faced by enterprise organizations today is the growth of applications, services, and different types of data. This requires the accompanying supply system such as server, connection infrastructure, storage system, … to meet and satisfy specific requirements for different markets. Therefore, IT solutions: modern server and storage systems were born to meet the needs of users.
Introduce the FSI solution
FSI provides consulting services, designing and implementing high-end server systems and storage devices:
- Industrial standard server system: Cisco UCS, Dell PowerEdge, IBM System x, HP ProLiant, Oracle Sun x86 …
- Specialized UNIX server system: IBM Power System, IBM System z, HP Integrity, Oracle SPARC …
- Blade server system: Cisco B-series, Dell Blade Server, IBM Flex System, HP BladeSystem, Oracle Sun Blade
- Centralized storage system: HP StorageWorks, IBM System- Storage, EMC, NetApp
- Integrated system: Dell vStart & Active System, EMC VSPEX, IBM PureSystem, HP VirtualSystem & CloudSystem, Oracle SPARC SuperCluster, VCE VBlock
The server and storage system solutions provided by FSI provide customers with the following benefits:
- Build server infrastructure and efficient storage based on advanced technologies with reasonable investment cost
- Ensuring the safety and continuity of IT systems, serving customers’ business activities, being ready to respond to problems that may occur
- Simplify management, operations and policy compliance processes for enterprise IT systems
- Reduce cost of ownership and optimize business investment costs
- Enterprises are in the process of standardizing the system and focusing on system security issues
- Able to back up data with a large capacity and frequently without affecting the information flow on the network.
- Data is stored in a unified, centralized and highly manageable capacity. Ability to recover data if something goes wrong.
- Data is always at a high level of availability
- Increased network failure resistance, advanced anti-failure and redundancy measures are in place to ensure the system is always ready to deliver data to users.
Why should you choose FSI’s solution?
- FSI implementation unit is the top 10 enterprises with excellent 4.0 technology capacity
- Over 13 years of experience in system implementation, digitalization, digital transformation
- Staff with rich expertise and experience in implementing many key system and database projects in ministries, provinces, and corporations.
- FSI’s host and storage systems have high application availability and execution.