digital transformation business in 2020
V-IONE voice-to-text software introduction
The need to use voice-to-text software at today’s meetings
Drafting documents, recording minutes in meetings are jobs that require skillful people for typing. But for people who are not good at drafting, it is like a torture that makes them feel awkward.
Current way of making minutes for traditional meetings
– Failure to keep up with the information of the speaker, the average typing speed of the secretary ranges from 70-90 words / minute and continuously for no more than 1 hour, while the standard speaking speed is 125 words / minute. Therefore it is difficult to keep up with the entire content of the speaker.
– Do not take notes when many people speak at the same time.
– Spending a lot of time converting audio files to documents for meetings, resulting in information being issued later.
– Difficulties when comparing information because shorthand documents may be lost during use or discarded after use.
– Easy to make mistakes when making manual notes due to the speed and quality of the meeting secretary.
– Not really secure.
To solve that problem, FSI introduces software to convert voice to text V-IONE.
Benefits of using V-IONE voice-to-text software
– No need to take minutes of the meeting: Because the meeting information is instantly converted into text while the delegates are speaking.
– Shorten the time to issue information: On average, with a 60-minute tape, the software only needs 6 minutes to complete the conversion. Thus saving time typing and issuing information.
– High security: The software runs independently and offline to help keep information confidential when stored.
– Check and reconcile meeting content quickly: Because meeting information is stored on software for convenient searching.
– Reduce the risk of information bias: Because the quality of information is consistent for all users.
The awards that V-IONE software has won
– First prize in the Vietnam Talent Award 2019.
– ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) core technology for 2 consecutive years topped the Artificial Intelligence and Speech Processing Contest 2018 (Vietnamese Language and Speech Processing), by the Institute The Academy of Science and Technology and the University of Natural Sciences (VNU HN) organize.
– Honored to receive a letter of commendation from the Secretary-General of the National Assembly after the successful implementation of the Voice-to-text conversion system at the 7th meeting, the 14th National Assembly of 2019.
– Honored to receive the certificate of the Vietnam Digital Conversion Award 2019 by the Ministry of Information and Communications on Automatic Vietnamese Voice Conversion Software to Origin-STT text.
– Core technology was researched and developed by Assoc.Prof. Dr. Luong Chi Mai – Deputy Director of the Institute of Information Technology, a pioneer of Optical Character Recognition in Vietnam with more than 30 scientific research topics record.
– 10 cases of Party Committee / Provincial Party Committee & Party Committee
– Congress office
– Central Party Office
– Government Office
– Hanoi People’s Committee
“Thanks to V-IONE solution, tasks become faster, saving up to 2-3 hours per day to convert recorded data files to text after each meeting.” – Manager – Center for Information Technology – Cipher, Office of the Party Central Committee
“Usually it takes 5 days to convert audio files to text after a long session. Currently, with voice-to-text software it only takes 1 day. Great!” – Represent – General Secretary of the National Assembly