Job opportunities at FSI as an information technology solution consultant. Coming to FSI, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, your career and enjoy extremely attractive regimes.
Established in 2007, FSI Group is currently considered as the leading digital transformation solution provider in Vietnam with more than 200 employees and annual revenue of over 300 billion VND.
With many great prestigious awards such as Sao Khue 2016,2017,2018; Top 50 Vietnam’s leading IT enterprises 2017,2018, Top 200 Vietnam Golden Star Enterprises 2018, FSI is aiming to top 10 Southeast Asia in providing digital transformation solutions.
FSI Soft is a member company of FSI Group, the predecessor of FSI Soft Software Company Limited (FSIS), which is a research and development center under the Corporation for Investment and Trade and Technology Development. FSI (FSI). On December 16, 2016, FSIS was officially established with the goal of becoming a leading unit in providing prestigious and professional IT products and services to domestic and foreign businesses.
Some outstanding achievements of FSIS: https://bom.to/dR9evw
To serve new campaigns in 2020 We are looking to recruit talent in the following areas:
Position: Information technology solutions consultant.
Số lượng: 01
How to apply: CV soft copy send to mail firstname.lastname@example.org, contact: 0977544062.
- Present, introduce and advise customers on IT solutions, products and services suitable to customers’ requirements and financial capacity;
- Working with customers to find out requirements for IT application in management, business and production and business activities of customers;
- Write documents and proposals that meet the requirements of IT procurement, management and investment management processes in accordance with the Government’s general regulations and specific regulations;
- Making cost estimates, proposing financial plans for IT projects according to norms and unit prices prescribed by the Government, of the company’s suppliers;
- Understand the requirements of Government procurement regulations and forms and the requirements of IT bidding documents;
- Write proposals for technical solutions, implementation plans and tenders for IT packages;
- Participate in professional training programs, technical certification exams, solution consulting competency training programs to ensure sufficient capacity to perform work.
- University graduate or higher majoring in information technology, electronics, telecommunications or equivalent IT majors;
- Ability to learn, study, learn quickly and read and understand English technical documents;
- Ability to present, present and persuade customers;
- Have the skills to write and present clear and coherent technical documents;
- Having a systematic mindset and the ability to actively organize and organize work;
- Ability to manage time, work independently and work in groups;
- Good communication skills, friendly, flexible handling of situations;
- Agile, resistant to work pressure and responsible at work;
- Have from 01-03 years of experience working in the IT field.
- Have at least 01 year of experience performing the following or equivalent jobs:
- Staff presales: business support, estimating, consulting products and IT solutions;
- IT consultant: participate in preparing the economic and technical outline, feasibility study report, construction design according to the provisions of Decree 102/2009 / ND-CP;
- Software officer: participating in surveying, analyzing, designing, programming in software construction and implementation projects.
- System integrator: involved in developing solutions, implementing network installation, installing equipment, installing system softwares in IT equipment infrastructure integration and deployment projects.
Having certificates of IT consulting according to Decree 102/2009 / ND-CP is an advantage.
- Salary from 10 to 15 million (based on capacity and experience);
- Bonus on holidays during the year and year-end bonus according to work performance;
- Evaluate periodic salary increase at least once a year according to capacity and job performance.
- Enjoy vacation, social insurance, health insurance and other remuneration as prescribed by the company;
- A dynamic, friendly and professional working environment with many promotion opportunities.
- Being trained to improve knowledge, IT skills, soft skills and professional qualifications, continuous management by courses at the Company and professional training units;