L-IONE is an automated business operations system, providing a comprehensive remote management and business solution from HR to workflow.
Current state of business
Nhân viên mất quá nhiều thời gian cho việc tìm kiếm tài liệu và xử lý các quy trình thủ tục truyền thống
- Employees spend too much time searching for documents and handling traditional procedural processes
- Employees spend an average of 30-40% of their time searching or sorting documents, contracts, invoices, documents … because documents are stored in many places.
- Documentation requires high confidentiality, but in the process of working, sharing documents in the old form can face confidentiality risks: disclosure of contract information, contract information, ..
- It takes hours to process procedures due to the process not being optimized
Features of L-IONE
L-IONE provides a comprehensive automated business management syste
- Process Management: Allowing businesses to define and digitize actual processes.
- Job management: Helping businesses to plan, manage, monitor, check, and report to perform work in a scientific way.
- Project Management: Overall project management from policy formulation to acceptance, even information after the end of the project to help manage, supervise and track the implementation of tasks in the process of project in a scientific way.
- Simple word management: The fully digitized single-word system makes creating, simple browsing and synthesizing data simple and fast.
- Document management: Helping businesses systemize and centrally manage all documents
- Human Resource Management: Helping with human resource management tasks such as recruitment, training, detailed tracking of each personnel, HR assessment; track salary, bonus, personal income tax and individual changes to help monitor and systemize the personnel situation, labor quality in the enterprise
Benefits of L-IONE:
- Integrated in a single system: data of departments of accounting, sales, records, procurement, projects, human resources, … will be linked together; minimizing information errors; limited dependence on manual, human reporting; save tim
- Maximum time and cost savings: All operations and work processes are automated, reducing 90% of administrative procedures, saving 50% of costs and significantly saving time
- Strictly – flexible setting processes: The process of adhering to standards according to each department, each industry, each fiel
- Real-time control: Information about revenue, quantity of goods, customers, reports … will be updated in real time, making it easy for leaders to monitor, evaluate and make decisions in time. time
- 30% reduction in operating costs: because information is always updated and accurate on the same system, does not waste storage space and costs to preserve documents, thereby increasing profits for businesses
- The work is actively managed 24/7: continuously updated with progress, business data is refreshed immediately to help customers make quick and accurate decisions to improve business opportunities
Advantages of L-IONE:
- Digitizing all business processes, eliminating manual review processes
- Progressing control anytime, anywhere, at any time
- Integrating recognition technologies, natural language processing, large data processing with 98% accuracy to help optimize time for information searching and create operational databases for customers.
- Applying information security standard ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and quality management ISO 9001: 2015 helps to ensure maximum confidentiality.
- Flexibility in development and feature expansion
- Mobile App version available
Why use L-IONE?
- Implementing information security standard ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and quality management standard ISO 9001: 2015
- L-IONE is researched and developed by FSI, which has more than 13 years of experience in the digital transformation field, is a partner of many big brands such as Microsoft, …
- Ability to integrate with all existing client software
- Working intelligently on all platforms: mobile, web browser
Sign up now to learn more about L-IONE and receive a free consultation:
Hotline: 0904 805 2155